View all jobs
Network Security EngineerNew York City, NY
Qualifications / Minimum Qualifications:
- Candidate should have experience in Network and Security domain.
- Should have good understanding about the Dynamic Routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Default and Static Routing.
- Very good understanding of TCP/IP.
- Hand on experience in managing Cisco switches, good understanding of layer-2 concepts. STP, FHRP, ARP, Tagging, ether-channel etc. Knowledge on Arista switches will be added advantage.
- Cisco Nexus switches 7k, 5k, 6500, 4500, 3750 etc.
- Nexus features like VPC, VDC and good understanding on Nexus hardware.
- 3900 and 2900 series routers.
- Good debugging skills on Cisco IOS and should have strong networking concepts.
- Hands on-experience in handling and managing the Cisco routers
- Hands on-experience on F5 Load balancer, Citrix Netscalar Load Balancer etc
- Knowledge on DNS, DHCP, Infoblox should be additional advantage.
- Should have good experience in handling the global client and also be flexible to work on 24/7 environments.
- Should be involved in P1/P2 critical incidents and also mentoring the team.
- MBA and Masters / PhD in Math or Computer Science
- Robust analytics experience
- Excellent hands on-experience in configuring and managing Checkpoint Firewall (R65, R71 & R77).
- Configuration of rules and policies on Bluecoat Proxy, MacAfee WEB Gateway security devices.
- Packet captures analysis, Wireshark desired.
- Aruba Wireless will be an added advantage.
- IPv4 Multicast.