Active Directory SME
Location: Farmington, CT
· Manage, maintain, and document Active Directory integrations.
· Maintain and upgrade path of all infrastructure services related to and contained in the Active Directory infrastructure.
· Lead and mentor junior active directory administrators.
· Stand up domains, facilitate a divestiture, plan our client's migration strategy as the client divests systems to another company, identify the required tools, and execute the strategy.
· Required Skills:
· Must be an Active Directory SME and must know Active Directory inside and out
· strong knowledge of AD zone types as well as multi forest design and communications
· Senior level experience as an Active Directory systems engineer
· Comprehensive background in managing Windows server and workstation-based operating systems (including Windows 2003-2016) via Active Directory Group Policy.
· Strong experience in the upgrade/maintenance of all facets of a large/enterprise Active Directory environment.
· Experience setting up the AD roadmap
· Mergers and acquisitions experience
· Strong experience in AD best practices
· Experience standing up domains
· Must be able to work in a team environment with a "can do" attitude
· Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
· Must have excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
· Working knowledge of system hardening (STIGs, SRGs, regulatory compliance)
· Preferred MCSE certification