Assist in sales (before/after) support of Electrical Discharge Machines. This includes time studies, test cuts, machine configuration, and programming at customer facilities nationwide.
- Time studies, process recommendations and work holding concepts.
- Demonstrating EDM equipment on new and existing applications.
- Machining customer parts to show machine capabilities.
- Training of customers at Method’s facilities and customer facilities nationwide.
- Servicing customer with both phone and onsite support.
- Programming of customer parts on CNC machines.
- Debugging and setup of complete machine tool turnkey systems.
- Managing tasks to a specific timeline meeting delivery dates.
- Wire EDM programming and operation experience
- Familiarity with machining operations
- Experience with precision measurement equipment
- Blueprint reading
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with both co-workers and customers
- Proficient in math
- Ability to travel, required
- Professional appearance
- Prompt and Courteous
- EDM Machining Experience (5 years minimum)
- High School Graduate, Required
- College Industrial Engineering Degree, preferred.