Years of Relevant Experience: 8 plus years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
• MCSE Certified
• Strong Microsoft Windows Server experience
• Strong Active Directory Experience
• Strong experience and troubleshooting skills with MS Group Policy
• VMWare virtualization experience preferred
• Automated server build experience
• Strong understanding of DNS and various records required for MS technologies
• Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
• Understands principles of routing client/server programming.
• Manage expectations at all levels: customers/end users, executive sponsors.
• Ensure quality standards are followed.
• Work with the various Infrastructure teams and operations provider to identify the
strategic direction of systems management activities.
• Understands the design of consistent network-wide file system layouts
• Maintain strong relationships with employees and various tier two and three support groups.
• Develop plans for disaster recovery/ back up and archiving.
• Manage the daily operations of the systems management team to ensure service levels are being met.
• Manage the systems management team’s support issue and backlog.
• Monitor the team’s open backlog of support issues and re-assign issues as necessary
to ensure they are closed per agreed upon service levels.
• Act as the first level of escalation for high priority support issues.