Systems Test Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an associate level professional who is interested in computer Science, hardware prep, systems configuration, flash testing, and coding.
Primary purpose of the contract Software Test Technician is to perform software system tests, record the behavior, and report the results for audio / infotainment products.
- Ability to read schematics, use service manuals, follow test procedures, and use logical troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong understanding of audio system design and operation.
- Must have good communication skills and interface well with others.
- Perform software testing of assigned products according to required standards and specifications.
- Interpret customer complaint into testable performance criteria.
- Maintain detailed documentation of test cases, test data and results along with reporting failure information to appropriate departments of the company.
- Keep abreast of products, using published change notice reports and Engineering Change Notices (ECN) provided by supervisor to revise or update products as necessary.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and climb or balance.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Understanding of test equipment, such as an oscilloscope and digital multimeters.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- The ability to Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
- Read and interpret documents and description of problem to complete appropriate testing.
* A general understanding of the following concepts and skills,
- Programing / Coding
- Programing / Scripting
- Audio infotainment systems
- Bluetooth Technologies
- Benchmarking / Testing
Education, & Certifications:
• Two-year technical diploma or a High School Diploma or equivalent or currently pursuing a four-year degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
• Ability to read schematics, use service manuals, follow test procedures, and use logical troubleshooting techniques.
• Strong understanding of audio system design and operation.
• Must have good communication skills and interface well with others.
Thank you for reviewing this opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!