This position is responsible for providing exceptional administrative support to the Car Audio Validation Test Team. Supervisory Responsibilities: This individual does not have any direct reports.
- Create and manage the SOW, GSID, CAR, PR, and invoicing process for engineering.
- Coordinate vendors, purchases and equipment delivery schedules for HW and SW Validation
- Maintain Engineering external resource report submitted to Finance on monthly basis.
- Manage/track PC tools licenses/maintenance. Also track capital equipment.
- Provide support for departmental data requests utilizing Excel spreadsheets.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant to a senior level team at a global organization for 3 plus years.
- Experience in SAP Supplier Integrated Enterprise preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
- Organize and track multiple projects at one time and provide status on demand.
- Aptitude for learning and using new software tools.
Job Type: Contract